domingo, 28 de febrero de 2010

Take good care!


It's breaking my heart. You're leaving, baby, I'm grieving. I hope you have a lot of nice things to wear. But then a lot of nice things turn bad out there...
Ooh, baby, baby, it's a wild world. It's hard to get by just upon a smile. Ooh, baby, baby, it's a wild world. I'll always remember you like a child, babe.
You know I've seen a lot of what the world can do and it's breaking my heart in two. I never wanna see you sad, babe. Now don't be a bad boy.
But if you wanna leave, take good care! I hope you make a lot of nice friends out there. But just remember there's a lot of bad and beware.
Ooh, baby, baby, it's a wild world. It's hard to get by just upon a smile. Ooh, baby, baby, it's a wild world. I'll always remember you like a child, babe.
Baby, I love you but if you wanna leave, take good care. Hope you make a lot of nice friends out there but just remember there's a lot of bad and beware.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario