domingo, 7 de marzo de 2010

It's alright

Need to know if you're letting go. It's alright, it's alright, it's alright. I didn't know I was hurting you so it's alright, it's alright, it's alright...
You came to me from nowhere with nothing and no one. Hold tight, hold tight, hold tight. Goes to show you never really know. It's alright, it's alright, it's alright.
This is just one of those lonely nights. Good times gonna come, good times gonna come. See me then investing so much in you, in you, in you. I came so close to the edge. I do, I do, I do.
This is just one of those lonely nights. Good times gonna come, good times gonna come.
In the end we let it go away, we let it float away on the breeze. Round and bent the sun is in the sky. It's starting to look like it's gonna be a bright beautiful day. Good times gonna come, oh, no, the good times gonna come, yeah... Yeah.
This is just one of those lonely nights. Good times gonna come, good times gonna come...
NEED TO KNOW IF YOU'RE LETTING GO. IT'S ALRIGHT, IT'S ALRIGHT... IT'S ALRIGHT.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario