lunes, 28 de diciembre de 2009

The reason


I've found a reason for me to change who I used to be, a reason to start overnew and the reason is you. I'm sorry that I hurt you, it's something I must live with everyday. And all the pain I put you through, I wish that I could take it all away and be the one who catches all your tears. That's why I need you to hear I've found a reason for me to change who I used to be, a reason to start overnew and the reason is you. I'm not a perfect person. I never meant to do those things to you and so I have to say before I go that I just want you to know I've found a reason for me to change who I used to be, a reason to start overnew and the reason is you. I've found a reason to show a side of me you didn't know. A reason for all that I do. and the reason is you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario